Virtual Wine Tour
New, Unique, Connected
Two hours spent in Provence – without leaving home....
You’re going to experience the sights, the smells, the sounds and of course the tastes of Provence... except you won’t actually be here - sorry about that bit!
But don’t worry – we are still here – and you’ll join us via audio-video link, from wherever you are in the world, and we’ll be opening the same bottles and tasting the same wines together – just as we would be doing if you were here right now.
Six different wines – including four Rosés, a White and a Red from two of the very best vineyards in Côtes de Provence. Medal winners, organic, Cru Classé – no expense has been spared…
In the days prior to your Virtual Wine Tour, you’ll receive everything you need, delivered right to your door. A “Wine-Tour-in-a-Box” in fact. And not just the wine …. lots of other goodies too!
On the day itself – set yourself up at home with family or friends, get out your best wine glasses, and turn on your connected TV/Computer/Tablet, making sure you’ve got a half decent internet connection of course. If your internet connection is good enough to watch Netflix or the BBC – then it is good enough to come to Provence, virtually that is… Then click the video-conference link that we’ll have sent you – and join us in our Virtual Tasting room – live from Provence...
It’s as simple as ABC... 123... Red – White - Rosé
Provence in your living room – you just supply the glasses... we’ll supply everything else!
How does it work?
1. You select and reserve your Virtual Wine Tour
2. We dispatch your “Wine-Tour-in-a-Box” (either 6 or 12 bottle format) using our specialist wine shipping service, Planet Aura – which will be delivered to your door via UPS or DHL, in special packaging designed for wine transport. Shipping is all included, rapid (normally delivered in 4 to 7 days) and fully insured.
3. Upon receipt of your Wine-Tour-in-a-Box, you can then contact us to confirm or select, your desired time and date for your Virtual Wine Tour. This can be for any available time slot, from a couple of days after your wine has been safely delivered – meanwhile, slip the bottles of Rosé and White in to your fridge in preparation...
4. In your Wine-Tour-in-a-Box you’ll also find lots of other goodies – including a quality “sommeliers friend” corkscrew, some local olives, some herbes de Provence - together with tasting notes, maps, brochures, a tasting guide, and all sorts other useful information about Provence to get you in the mood.
5. You’ll also receive a special Virtual Tour booklet that we have specially prepared for the occasion, including recipes for local nibbles and Provençal dishes, in order to inspire you to prepare some nice things that can be served as an “Apéro” for your party during the Virtual Tour – But if you have no time – then some bread sticks, nuts and crisps are fine too! You can always pop down to your local garden centre or market and buy some pots of lavender plants – basil, thyme, etc to add to the ambiance. Your imagination is the only limitation!
6. On the Day – together with your group of family, friends or colleagues – you, the Host will be opening the bottles at your end, and pouring the wines, in synch with us on the screen – then you can sit back and relax and enjoy your Virtual Tour...
7. We provide the tour and a mini masterclass on wine tasting and an introduction to Provence wines, live and in real-time, via the video link. As we walk you through a tutored tasting of the six wines ... you’ll be meeting the wine makers as we are narrating the stories behind the wines and the vineyards supported by own original, high definition videos.
After your tour – do send us some photos of your party in full swing! We’ll give you links to be able to order more of any of the wines that you have enjoyed at a sensible price, and also a “virtual voucher” to use, should you decide come to Provence or the Côte d’Azur during the next 12 months, and join us in “Real Life” on one of our many different wine tours…. Bon Voyage!
Our Virtual Tour package is fully inclusive of your Wine-Tour-in-a-Box and our live session together via video link. For a package suitable for up to 10 people in one physical location (includes six 75cl bottles of Cru Classé wine from Côtes de Provence AOP)
Europe Zone1/UK : 395 euros (approx £350)
USA : 495 euros (approx $580)
For other countries or formats (multiple locations, additional bottles, etc) please specify in our Booking form and we’ll get back to you with a price.
We ship you the Wine-Tour-in-a-Box using a specialist wine shipping service, delivered via DHL/UPS, fully insured, tracked and signed-for.
The presentation, live via video link requires that you have a suitable internet connection and a connected device (Computer, TV, Tablet).
An in-home experience, where for a couple of hours you’ll be hosted and entertained on a wine tour, just as if you were here in Provence – we send the best to you, and then invite you into our world.
For your company event, a tutored tasting of the top wines from Provence, shipped direct to each of your participants. Make it part of your memorable virtual team-building or party event – on-line, yet real.